Sophisticated Support For Small Businesses
The challenges of running a business are constant and evolving. The Law Office of Nadia Semerdjieva is committed to solving those challenges and helping your enterprise thrive.
I am an experienced business law attorney providing consulting and litigation services to entrepreneurs, landlords and small businesses across all industries. Entrepreneurs, sole proprietorships and large corporations in California and internationally know they can depend on me for strategic advice and strong advocacy for all facets of their operations.
Business Development Services
The proper foundation is a key to long-term success. I work closely with entrepreneurs and business partners to provide thoughtful business planning and consulting for getting your enterprise off the ground:
- Entity selection and startup
- Operating, partnership and shareholder agreements
- Commercial contracts
- Buying (or selling) a business or franchise
- Employee agreements and employment law
- Regulatory compliance and licensing
- Commercial leases and commercial property transactions
Ongoing Support For Business Success
My extensive background in corporate law enables me to serve as outside general counsel or provide a la carte services, including:
- Landlord representation in evictions
- Trademarks and intellectual property management
- Noncompete agreements and employment conflicts
- Partnership disputes and business dissolution
- Breach of contract litigation
- Wholesale and distribution law
- Marketing contracts
- International contracts and marketing
- Business succession planning
My philosophy is to intervene promptly to avoid full-fledged litigation. Of course, it is not always feasible to resolve business conflicts peaceably. While I consider myself a strong negotiator, I can hold my own in court when you need a trial lawyer to assert your interests.
Whether litigation or negotiation, I will always place your financial interests and long-term goals first.
An Eye For Detail And An Available Ear
From over 15 years of drafting and litigating contracts, I know that the fine print matters. I strive to protect my clients through careful review and analysis of business deals. I am accessible and responsive, knowing that a proactive approach gives my clients leverage in favorably resolving disputes.